Benefits of customising T-shirts
Due to their classic and easy style, T-shirts are a great choice for any occasion. Bulk order T-shirts work well as branded giveaways to hand out at social events and trade shows. Quality cotton shirts make comfortable but durable team uniforms. Have an outdoor event? Performance or long-sleeve T-shirts mean your employees are appropriately dressed for the season. When you customise your own T-shirt with Promotique, you can choose from a variety of colours, materials and styles.
Tips for designing your personalised T-shirt
Choosing a style
- Pick a T-shirt colour that complements your logo.
- Consider when you (or your team) will be wearing this shirt – is it a staff uniform or a branded giveaway? This will help you choose which T-shirt is best for you whether you need high-quality fabric or something more basic.
Customising your T-shirt
- Make sure your logo design is clear and stands out.
- If you have any text, choose a font style and size that’s easy to read.
- Upload any type of file including .pdf, .ai, .jpeg, .png and .ppt.
Getting the most out of your T-shirts
Custom T-shirts are a great way to promote your company logo. What’s more, having all your team members wearing matching T-shirts presents a consistent and professional branded image. With a variety of styles to choose from, whether it’s a classic cotton shirt or a performance tee, you’ll find something that’s right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What T-shirt sizes are available?
Our T-shirts range from XS - 5XL, depending on the brand and style. You’ll also find men’s and women’s styles to choose from. To make sure you order the right size, we recommend you check out our size chart.
Can I print on the back and the front of the T-shirts?
You can print on one side of the T-shirts – depending on the style, either the front or back.
Can I print on the sleeves?
Right now we don’t offer sleeve printing.
Do I have to order a minimum quantity?
You’ll find many of our T-shirts are available to order in quantities as low as one. It means you can order the exact numbers you need, or even order just one type of shirt and see how it looks before ordering more for your team.
Can I order samples?
We don’t offer samples at the moment.