Benefits of custom caps and beanies
Whether it’s for keeping the sun out of your eyes in summer, or making sure your ears stay warm in winter, caps and beanies do a job. That’s why custom embroidered hats are popular giveaways with customers, and a favourite with staff and colleagues. Hats are also ideally suited to sports events – when everyone’s wearing their personalised caps, there’s a clear team identity.
Tips for designing your personalised hat
Choosing a style
- Pick a cap or hat color that complements your logo.
- Consider when you (or your team) will be wearing your custom cap or hat – is it for sport, working outside, or as part of a uniform to wear at an event? It will affect whether you choose a professional style, or something more relaxed and breathable.
Customising your hat
- Make sure your logo design is clear and stands out.
- If you have any text, choose a font style and size that’s easy to read.
- Upload any type of file including .pdf, .ai, .jpeg, .png and .ppt.
Selecting the right decoration option
There are a couple of different options for printing your logo on your cap or beanie.
- Embroidery: Detailed needlework gives your embroidered hat long-lasting colour and texture. Popular option.
- Single-colour print: Delivers a durable design with a more painted-on feel.
Learn more about hat decoration options
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What’s the difference between a baseball cap and trucker cap?
A: While they look similar from the front, the main difference between baseball caps and trucker caps is the at the back. Trucker caps feature mesh panels at the back, rather than the traditional four or five panels on a baseball cap. It makes trucker caps particularly breathable.
Q: Do I have to order a minimum quantity?
A: Many of our custom hats have no minimum quantity, so they’re available in numbers as low as one. It means you can order the number of hats you need, rather than being stuck having to order in bulk. When shopping for your custom cap, we recommend you use the “quantity” filter.